3.20.2013

exciting news!!!


we're expecting another baby!  

as you can see, we are all smiles over here and are over the moon about becoming a family of four.  we sure adore autumn, and next october is going to be our favorite one yet.  i have heaps to share with you about this whole experience, but for now, i am doing my best to balance my morning all day sickness, work, and being a mama to one energetic toddler.

but today, and everyday rather, we are celebrating this tiny babe who seems to be quite healthy.  :)

so hoorah for babies and cheers to big sister stella!

21 comments:

  1. Awww! Congratulations!! I saw some of the cute baby stuff you were pinning on Pinterest so I had to click over and see if maybe you had news to share! :) I'm so happy for you and your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH!!! Congratulations!!!!! Super exciting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! How exciting. Having two kids is so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great News! Congratulations!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaah, lovely news!! more babies in the world, the better, i say!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations to you all! what an exciting year you have ahead of you!! hope the morning (if only that was the case) sickness eases off soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so happy for you guys! You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations again mama! I am seriously so excited to hear more! Praying that your morning sickness gets better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hoorah indeed! exciting times for you and your little family:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats! you look like you're pretty far along already!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yay congratulations- my second little girl is 5 weeks and being a Mom to two is even more amazing than to one if that is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow just found you via moving to bloglovin after the gr debarcle and loving your blog! imagine my first post i read being such and exciting one! congratulations, your family already look gorgeous and now a new baby coming! so lovely will be following along xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so happy for you. Congratulations and good luck in this new journey.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to you! I've been following your blog for over a year now, and I always wondered when you'd add another. Stella is going to be a great big sister! I'm so excited for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats mama! All your readers can't wait to hear more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! Can't wait to follow your journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations! You guys have a lovely family!! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete