8.03.2012

a little change



notice anything?  it's official.  i am 100% brunette!  every time the school year rolls around i have this little ritual i do, and a session to the hair salon is on the top of that list.  i decided to go a bit darker than i usually go, and am still getting used to the change.  ...but it's growing on me, and the compliments from my loving hubby can't hurt either.  ;)


on another note, i am so elated it's friday because we have lots of family in town to celebrate my in-law's 40th anniversary.  party it up, we shall.  

happy weekend to you!

17 comments:

  1. your hair looks amazing! I went brunette once and it just wasn't a fit for me. You look beautiful! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It look amazing!! Really makes your eyes pop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I just went brunette as well and the comments from the hubs were great! love the new look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair! It really does look great with your eye color! I always end up going a bit darker too..everytime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Really showcases those baby blues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so pretty. love the change! Team brunette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!! I think it really suits you! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it. love it. love it. you are stunning friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks great! Your eyes really pop with the darker hair.

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg i absolutely love it! kudos to you!

    xo,
    kristyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the new color! I also like your cut, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The color turned out great! Very nice fit for you!

    Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look so pretty! definitely makes your beautiful eyes pop out!

    lesleykim.blogspot.com
    Lesleykim

    ReplyDelete
  14. Found you through Better Together---newest follower as I am also an Iowa girl!! Hope you come check us out at http://www.thechirpingmoms.com!

    -Julie
    thechirpingmoms@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete