4.01.2014

monthly captures // march


march.  a month of transitions.  a month of longing.  a chirping bird here a blade of green grass there. spring just barely peeking through.  this past month ushered in our first long walks through the park and we ate more pastor tacos at our favorite dive in kansas than ever before.  in march, we pretended it was summer and wore shorts and skirts far too often than we should have.  it was fun.  we had play dates with babies and lots of warm baths before bedtime.  little theodore started teething this month, giving his cheeks the rosiest hue.  his cuddling intensified and he crocheted himself onto my hip in the sweetest fashion.  miss stella went to her first birthday party and slept over at her aunties house.  she is growing like a weed before our very eyes and become all the wiser.  as you can see, a whole lot went on these past thirty one days and it was a delight!

for more monthly captures you can head here.  

10 comments:

  1. I love that you do this. i am trying to capture (and just document) more. Also love your blog I am glad I found it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your kind words! xx amanda

      Delete
  2. these monthly captures are so wonderful. i am doing something similar but different in my year of gratitude which is a monthly linky...do come over and have a look, it's up at the moment xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so neat, i'd love to check out your year of gratitude :) xx amanda

      Delete
  3. I really LOVE those pants in the third picture. May I ask where you found them? I love your style. I know you've talked about shopping at consignment and thrift stores, are there any clothing retail stores that you favorite? By the way, your children are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are from anthro (sale, of course!) last year. i honestly shop all over and most of my favorite pieces are found thrifting but i do have a nice pair of made well jeans that i wear all the time, forever 21 for fun tops and basics, anthro for a fun patterned dress or top, and sometimes i'll find something at j.crew. but really, tend to wear a lot of thrifted skirts and pair it with a basic tee or wear basic jeans and pair it with a fun blouse. nothing too expensive but pretty feminine. and ALWAYS comfy. that's key. :) hope this answered your questions! xx amanda

      Delete