"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."
stella: she comes into our room and makes toot noises on the cold glass first thing in the morning.
theo: we moved his crib near the window in their nursery. he loves laying there soaking up the afternoon light after his nap.
Theo looks so adorable!
ReplyDeleteHaha I bet you love that wake up call! Theo's hat is so cute!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pictures!
ReplyDeleteThat photo of Theo is absolutely stunning.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos.
ReplyDeletesuch a cute little face :)
ReplyDeleteOh Theo, you cutie!
ReplyDeletethose sweet bebes.
ReplyDeleteLove those funny little habits they get! And what a sweet little gaze! I've got my little baby (well three year old!) Theo, and it's to remember them this small, I do miss that age!
ReplyDeletereal, simple and gorgeous x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos, they are so cute!xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful little face!
ReplyDeleteyes so wonderful x
ReplyDeletewanted to let you know i linked to you as a favourite this week! xxxxx
ReplyDelete