1.03.2014

listen // january mix


here's a little compilation of sweetness to lift your spirits when that january wind gets a blown' and the blustery cold turns everything to glistening ice.  it's best enjoyed with a hot cup of tea or the like. 

01. lost in my mind // the head and the heart
02. february seven // the avett brothers 
03. matilda // alt j 
04. the funeral // band of horses 
05. dirty paws // of monsters and men
06. une annĂ©e sans lumiere // arcade fire 
07. let her go (acoustic) // passenger 
08. tree to grow // the lone bellow 
09. blue velvet // lana del rey 

1 comment:

  1. a beautiful musicmix :)

    Just wanted to say Hello. And as a new reader, I really hope you will start another 52 weeks project.
    I really enjoyed what I could find of the last one.

    xo

    ReplyDelete