i've been so inspired by all of the greenery floating around on
pinterest lately. every time i see a home spilling over with bounty of fresh flora, i push
pin it. i can't help myself. with efforts to bring some of that inspiration into our little tree house in the midst of this barren winter season, the kids and i went on a brief field trip to home depot the other day. we roamed the plant aisles and ended up with some real beauties. andrew walked in the front door that evening and said, "it looks like spring in here!" a job well done i'd say and a hearty pat on my back. spring indoors? yes. it feels as good as it sounds.
so lovely!
ReplyDeletewww.daintydaisiesblog.blogspot.co.uk
thank you, amy :) plants sure are mood booster!
Deletexx, amanda
what a beautiful home
ReplyDeletethank you, ashlea :) you are so kind.
Deletexx, amanda
So great. As the last bits of winter drag on, I'm also compelled to bring more green into our life. It really does have such an impact on our mood and health!
ReplyDeleteAlso, love your new header photo! x
Your home is so beautiful! I love all the greenery -- it really makes everything look so bright and warm!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work, Amanda! This is on my upcoming list to do as well. We're planning to move to a new home in March, so I'm trying to hold out. We'll see though. x
ReplyDeleteYes! I just did this with Ralph a few days ago, and it was so nice to bring home some green! Was your Home Depot having a sale too? I was going to buy a load of plants anyway, but we got lucky with 50% off. Hooray for a little hint of Spring, even if it's still a long way off. :)
ReplyDeletei know EXACTLY what you mean. I've been doing and thinking the same thing on Pinterest. I hope to add some greenery into my home very soon, too. You did a beautiful job in yours. Further inspiration :)
ReplyDeleteYour home is lovely.
ReplyDelete