12.12.2013

theodore louie and his winter white long johns


theodore louie has winter white long johns and you can bet your bottom dollar he will be wearing them until those wee buttons burst because, baby long johns you guys!  be still my mama bear heart. 

12 comments:

  1. I need a pair of those!....with some warm fuzzy socks to match :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is absolutely adorable. Where did you get those long johns? I want to find a pair for my son! I absolutely love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love, loveee a baby dressed in all white.
    he is beautiful.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg these photos are adorable! he looks so cozy on that bed! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks so cute and cozy!! I'm a fan of kiddo PJs in general! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's official- there is absolutely nothing cuter than a baby in long johns. I can't even imagine how fun he is to cuddle with in those :) I hope you and your family have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute.... where did you find those long johns??
    So happy I found your blog, love it!!! So inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so so cute ! I love always your warm and lovely picture + Merry Christmas from Northern Europe

    ReplyDelete