1. our priceless family ornaments.
2. a favorite from the bunch. that backwards tree!
3. mister and misses clause. they were my great grandmas and i love them.
4. knit stockings make me smile.
5. greenery over the windows.
6. my childhood chipmunks album.
7. a holiday succulent.
8. our colorful tree.
9. nativity.
10. every home needs a wreath.
Such beautiful!
ReplyDeletegorgeous. it's our first Christmas with a little one and i cannot wait for traditions and big trees in the future.
ReplyDeletedecorating for christmas is one of the happiest days of the year. by the way, i am keeping my fingers crossed that we can make a day trip to kansas city before we leave missouri. it's about 2 1/2 hours from where we are staying. but it would be a pleasure to grab coffee or just go for a walk with you! :)
ReplyDeleteADORE everything. Vintage ornaments for life. I live in KC as well - I can't believe we don't know each other! I'm absolutely positive we have friends in common, given our shared sense of style.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, gawgeous decor!