10.24.2013

baby wearing


maybe it is because he was a preemie, or maybe it is because he loves the sound of my heart beat.  whatever the reason may be, theodore loves to be worn.  reminiscent of when he was in my womb, he tucks his feet under his body, curling into a little ball when in this carrier.  this way, he can accompany me whilst doing chores, making dinner, and on family walks.  i sing him lullabies as we fold laundry together and throughout the duration of craft time when stella and i draw.  with the rise and fall of my chest, the warmth of my body, and that oh so familiar scent of his mama, he nestles in and embraces the calm.  

*solly baby wrap can be found here

5 comments:

  1. I love this! Your little Theo is such a doll and you look amazing! Being a mama of 2 suits you. :) Have a fantastic Thursday! Lots of Love!
    -Diane xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOK at that tiny little bean! OH goodness. You're beautiful. I love your babe. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORE the wrap. And the sweater. And the baby. And the hair. And apparently I'm a creep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh so cute! The sweater, the boots, the baby. I love the whole thing.
    You are an adorable little mama.
    Leah Faye
    a clover and a bee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I can hardly stand the cuteness between you and sweet baby theo! You make baby wearing look good mama!

    ReplyDelete