this summer has been such a good one. it has been slow in the best possible way with many naps and experimenting in the kitchen. it has brought us lucky adventures at the thrift store and fun outings to our local library. stella has learned so much about animals and is becoming more obsessed with lions by the minutes. dearest summer, we have really sunk our teeth into you and have enjoyed your sweet nectar!
sweet corn. because. obviously.
making discoveries at the plaza library.
the biggest most stunning beets i've ever laid my eyes on.
andrew's mom's rooftop birthday party.
flowers from a dear friend.
getting ready for baby boy.
peekaboo sweet stella bear!
thrifting parter right there.
finally, our home is filled with plant life! cheers to greenery.
bocce on saturdays.
i had to can some salsa. just had to.
purple pepper, anyone?
mama's hat and clothes are more fun than toys.
lazy monday morning cartoon watching.
sporting KC match with my family.
"dye-sores" after music class.
sporting KC match with my family.
"dye-sores" after music class.
for more on how we do summer check out part I , part II , & part III.
















looks like summer has been so good to you guys! xo
ReplyDeleteThe beets are the best! And I saw those purple peppers at the market this weekend, but then I got distracted by potatoes and leeks, and forgot to get the peppers! Now I have to wait till Wednesday for the next market day. Lovely photos and adorable kids, by the way!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I know, I'm too excited about food :-)