we picnic most of our meals in our make-shift backyard across the street.
we try new restaurants. this past weekend we ate at the mixx. blue cheese steak sandwiches. need i say more? i didn't think so.
we get treasures from our markets.
we go on family walks after dinner.
we share italian ice.
we sleep in.
we frequent the river market on sundays.
we can't wait to kiss our main squeeze when he gets home from work.
we get our hair done by stella on the weekend in bed.
summer, we are smitten with you. we would say don't ever leave us, but then we wouldn't appreciate you so much! while you are with us, we will frolic in your warm air and devour your garden goods.
to see how we do summer part I head over here.
to see how we do summer part I head over here.










Those steak sandwiches sounds so good...might have to make some up for myself!
ReplyDeletep.s. your baby bump is one of the cutest I've ever seen!
young-atlantians.blogspot.com
i am craving another! thank you for your kind words :)
Deletexx, amanda
wish we could spend a day in one of your summers, together. :)
ReplyDeleteoh, mama! as do i! and in response to the skirts...i get them from the granny section at our thrift store. cheap is mah jam.
Deletexx, amanda
Goodness,I have food envy right now! Looks like a good Summer in my book!
ReplyDeleteI'm moving to your neck of the woods at the end of this month, and I so look forward to going to the River Market!
ReplyDeleteyay! where abouts in KC?
Delete