11.01.2012
an itty bitty lady bug!
happy (late) halloween, folks! we had a pretty chill trick or treating session at dada's office and the brookside plaza this year. miss stella was one dashing lady bug and she pretty much stole the show. every time we approached a bucket full of candy she reached out those chubby fingers and grabbed whatever she could muster, which was always a lot (apple didn't fall too far from the tree regarding her love for chocolate). i know in the future baby girl is going to be suborn and adamant about her halloween outfit, so this year with her not knowing what's really going on, i deliberately choose something extra adorable and plush. isn't she a dolly!? and those little booties are just perfect.
i must be honest with you though. i am so happy that halloween is over and done with. i am not much of a sport for the holiday. i greatly prefer thanksgiving and christmas to the day of spooks and creepy masks, so now that it's november, i am all in my glory. bring on the spiced candles and mustard wreathes!
AND guess what.....only 2 days till our big move! i am SO so so excited.
Labels:
holidays,
our family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





That has to be the cutest lady bug ever! Including the shoes, they are awesome!
ReplyDeletethis is the most adorable halloween outfit i have seen! your daughter is so precious :) i'm sure she had so much fun! (though i agree, i'm not one for halloween). good luck on your move in two days!
ReplyDeletexo,
kristyn
Oh my goodness, she is such a cute little lady bug. Bless her!
ReplyDeleteAnd good idea to dress her cute while you can, that has to be the best bit about little ones. I'm not looking forward to the day they can choose their own outfits. X
You guys are THE sweetest little family.
ReplyDeleteYour daughter is so cute with her outfit. I prefer Christmas the most among the Holiday! Halloween for me is best enjoy by the kids. Yay for your house move, can't wait!:)
ReplyDelete<3,
Angie
audrinajulia.blogspot.com
Cutest blog header I have EVER seen. I can't get over it. What a sweet little family and I cannot wait to come back and visit for more.
ReplyDeletexo,
Brani Laine
thatsjustlovelyb.blogspot.com
Hi Amanda!
ReplyDeleteSuch a nice blog! Stella is SOOOO adorable! I love the lady bug costume. Too cute. My son Roman is 2 1/2, but I didn't take him trick or treating this year. I thought he was too young... next year. However, we had fun staying in and eating some treats, anyway!
I know what you mean about Halloween being over with. I like it, but I'm much happier with Thanksgiving and especially Christmas. I love the more family oriented type holidays. Such cute photos!
xox
such a cute ladybug!
ReplyDelete