9.26.2012

my love for poms


do you ever notice that sometimes you are inexplicably drawn to something? i mean, it just keeps popping up in your life like a certain song or color or item of clothing? well, apparently i'm really digging poms these days.  it's kind of ridiculous, in fact.  i love them on strings, on hats, tiny or large, neon or grey, i love them all sizes and shapes and on just about everything!  aren't they the cutest?  

what are you drawn to right now??  i'd love to hear!

4 comments:

  1. You love them, because they are AWESOME! And that hat is adorable! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poms are adorable on you!I love them but feel I could never pull em off! I am drawn to peter pan collars,everything I buy always ends up having them!I can't help it, I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those poms are adorable! I have a major issue with stripes. On anything. I'm trying to think rational thoughts whenever I am automatically drawn towards them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too gorgeous mama! You look more prettier with your poms.As I noticed, I'm drawn to cute mugs and dinner wares! Can't help myself to purchase when I saw cute one. We can really be happy in just simple ways.Sending good vibes!

    audrinajulia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete