7.01.2012

goodbye june, hello july


 goodbye, june.  you were a fun one, that's for sure.  you spoiled us with fun times at the zoo, the park, the drive in, and so much more.  you gave us so much free time to try new things and discover the beauty of summer.  we will miss you, but not gonna lie, sparklers and bomb pops sounds pretty rad.  so, without further adieu, hello july!

...and a few more of our summer bucket list adventures from this past month we accomplished as a little family.  

{1 // 12 // 16 // 37}

10 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! June flew by didnt it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you teach me how to get photos side by side like that? When I take pictures, sometimes I want two next to each other, but I can't do it because I don't know how.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i use fotoflexer!! its super easy to use and FREE!!!

      Delete
  3. What a lovely little collage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that bedspread & such a cute baby too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks mama! i got it at west elm. they have some pretty delicious bedding...you should check it out! thanks for stopping by and i hope you have a wonderful week!

      xo, amanda

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. thanks girl! thanks for stopping by and i hope you have a wonderful week!

      xo, amanda

      Delete
  6. Yay for July! Love all these pictures together like this. So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete