6.03.2012

a recipe // strawberry mint bubbly



this gorgeous cocktail is one you really must try.  it's light, refreshing and oh so perfect to sip on a rooftop patio if it's hot summer night, or say, to gulp in bed watching reruns of how i met your mother while eating a bowl of cereal.  i may or may not be speaking from experience, but either way, it pretty much rocks and is easy to make.  here's how:

you will need to put all of the above ingredients into a martini shaker.

2 shots gin
2 shots ginger ale
a few strawberries cubed
4-5 mint leaves

now it's time to shake it up, baby!

go ahead, do a little dance around the island in your kitchen.  
i won't tell, promise.

pour your concoction into a fun glass and enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Will it taste as good without alcohol? (Oh who am I kidding, I'll probably make it verbatim.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I am sooo trying this! It looks amazing.. thanks for sharing! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. just wanted to say hello and send some hugs!!!! love your beautiful space here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks dreamy! :)

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would totally be the one dancing around the island. love it!

    ReplyDelete