as you know, this family always fancies ourselves a good time at the park. this past weekend my gal and i met up with one of my fellow instagram mama jessica and her little peanut miss georgia at the park for a playdate! isn't she just a peach!? it was so much fun watching our tiny ladies interact with one another, teeth on everything, flip through books, and try and steal each other's lunches. can every day be like this, please? stella and i had so much fun with you girls!
ps. stella's precious hand on my cheek in the first picture is just way too much cuteness for this mama to handle.
{#43}
{#43}






How adorable! Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Even bloggy babies have meetups!
ReplyDeleteMama and baby have great style. I am loving both your outfits in these pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteI like your header, a family of 3. So sweet :)
ReplyDeleteLove finding new instagram peeps to follow. Cute pictures. Park play times are the best and my little one's still too young to even appreciate them yet.
ReplyDeleteI agree, the picture of her holding your face is soooo adorable!! :)
ReplyDeletecute! her and your sunglasses, classic!
ReplyDeleteBefore I read your ps. my comment was going to say how I loved her had on your face. ahhhh. Loving it! Im so happy for you that you had a mama play date!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that 1st picture! Soooo adorable!!
ReplyDeleteLook at stella...such a stylish little fashionista! And I love the colors in these photos!
ReplyDeletethis is beyond precious!!!
ReplyDelete