hello everyone! i hope you are as excited about this upcoming dada's day weekend as miss stella is in this picture. she loves herself her dada and some scrambled eggs in the morn, you know. i'm just popping in to let you know i am hanging out over in ashlea's lovely neck of the woods today sharing a day in the life of miss stella and mahself now that we are on this exciting and carefree summer schedule. ashlea is the fabulous author behind how sweet it is, and is a stay at home mama of two beautiful girls, raygan and remy. thank you so much sweet ashlea for having me. :) i hope you check it out!
and head here if you want to check out the winner of the doll pattern giveaway! thank you again erin for being so generous. cheers to the weekend, friends!

Yay!! I'm so excited!! I'm taking this as a total sign. ;)
ReplyDeleteAND I enjoyed reading your guest post. Happy Friday!
I love this picture!! It is perfect...now...over to read that post:)
ReplyDeletethank you brittany! i hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Deletexo, amanda