it feels like just yesterday when i took this picture of miss stella vivienne at 2 months old. i can hardly believe that little nugget is turning one years old in one week. oh boy...let the sob-fest commence!
Happy Early Birthday Stella! My little guy just turned 1 the 28th, such a blessing! She is adorable & I love that picture! I read that your living in KC, that's where I just moved from =[ to an extremely small town, population 557. It's so different than KC!
thank you valerie! isn;t it bittersweet having out little ones turn one? i love it yet at the same time, where did my baby girl go??? :( we live on the plaza, where abouts did you live? we are from iowa and moved here 3 years ago, still discovering parts of town. thank you for stoping by, mama!
oh i know, that first year just flew by! we are planning a little party with somm family. it should be pretty simple though. but i must say, i've had fun picking out the decor from target :)
Yay look at those beautiful eyes standing out!
ReplyDeleteThis is an adorable picture of her!! :)
ReplyDeleteawhh she is so adorable! & has such pretty blue eyes
ReplyDeleteandrea brionne @thedailyeverythings.blogspot.com
thank you, andrea! so sweet of you :)
Deletexo, amanda
what a gorgeous little itty bit! those eyes!
ReplyDeletethank you, tracy! so sweet of you. this was taken when her eyes were bright blue, now they are green like her dada's :)
Deletexo, amanda
What a sweetie!! I know how you feel though, I always look at my kid's baby pictures and wonder where time went!! :)
ReplyDeletetime does fly...good golly! thank you for stopping by brandi :) have a happy week!
Deletexo, amanda
I know, they grow up so fast! Your little nugget is way too adorable!
ReplyDeletethank you elena...and yes they sure do! too darn fast, i tell ya!
Deletexo, amanda
Happy Early Birthday Stella! My little guy just turned 1 the 28th, such a blessing! She is adorable & I love that picture! I read that your living in KC, that's where I just moved from =[ to an extremely small town, population 557. It's so different than KC!
ReplyDeletethank you valerie! isn;t it bittersweet having out little ones turn one? i love it yet at the same time, where did my baby girl go??? :( we live on the plaza, where abouts did you live? we are from iowa and moved here 3 years ago, still discovering parts of town. thank you for stoping by, mama!
Deletexo, amanda
okay, could this picture be any cuter?? in love with those little pouty lips!
ReplyDeletexo TJ
So cute! It's crazy how fast the first year goes... Are you planning a big 1 year old party? I'm sure if you do it will be beautiful and fun.
ReplyDeleteoh i know, that first year just flew by! we are planning a little party with somm family. it should be pretty simple though. but i must say, i've had fun picking out the decor from target :)
Deletexo, amanda
What a great picture! SO adorable! Look at that face!
ReplyDeleteJust precious
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday little one!
xo Jessica
www.newlyloved.com