5.04.2012

sponsor love: shabby apple


Dresses from Shabby Apple

i am thrilled to introduce my new {and very first} sponsor, shabby apple.  if you are a gal like me that loves to twirl, they have just the summer skirt for you!  and, if also like me, you have lots of baby showers and weddings coming up and want a vintage-inspired, classic look without breaking the bank, you seriously need to check this site out.  they have a stunning collection called roman holiday that i am currently crushing on, making me nostalgic for italy and reinforcing my dream of owning a bright-colored vespa.  i am thinking of getting this stunning yellow bellissima dress for all of my summer festivities.  click my link above or on the side of this post to get to shabby apple and have fun shopping lovelies!

5 comments:

  1. love their dresses. maybe even a little too much. haha

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, congratulations on your first sponsor! I love shabby apple clothing :)

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loove shabby apple. i know where ill be browsing all day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been snooping Shabby Apple for awhile now. So many pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog girlie! and love the shabby apple! newest bloggy friend <3 would love for you to visit back sometime and become one of mine as well!

    <3333
    happy saturday!

    ReplyDelete