1.25.2016

It's Time for Something New


Sometimes it's simply good for good things to come to an end. For long, beautiful days to wind down, for books to resolve themselves, for the flicker of a flame after a long life of lighting up a dim room, to all at once, fade into the darkness of night.  It's important, I think, to know when to say goodbye and to learn how to let go and to say with courage, "It's time for something new." 

I am bidding adieu to It's the Little Things and hello to a new chapter, a new voyage. There you will find many of my past treasures sitting on the shelf, waiting to be read and seen in a new light.  You can think of my new project as an organic extension of this one. A place better suited to share all that brings me happiness in the way I thirst and crave to share it. I will always have the utmost love and respect for this blog, for it was here that I journaled and made things and shared our story with you. As for the countless friendships I've made here, my heart swells knowing we've been able to connect and grow together. I cannot thank you enough for your constant support and encouragement, and I hope you'll continue to follow our story.

It is with excitement and a ridiculous amount of joy that I share with you my new project. You can find me now over HERE, where I'll be waiting with a smile and a warm welcome.

With Care,

Amanda

*This site will remain up for a short period of time and will soon take you directly to my new online home.

4 comments:

  1. what a breath of fresh air. your new site- beautiful, as I expected. cheers to the next site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Very special! Am excited to navigate round it in the upcoming weeks!
    Www.listoflovelythings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I look forward to reading it. Will you keep this blog as an archive??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new space is even lovelier than the last and I love the concept---looking forward to reading more from you there!

    ReplyDelete