3.04.2014

listen // march mix


here's a sweet little compilation of melodies to push us through this last bit of winter.  an sensory reminder that spring blooms are on the horizon.    

01. photograph // arcade fire
02. the rain // the swell season 
03. these days //nico
04. seasons of your day // mazzy star
05. lake michigan // rogue wave
06. song on the beach // arcade fire 
07. hand-made // alt-j
08. sounds like hallelujah // the head and the heart 
09. morning // beck
10. the lakes // james vincent mcmorrow 

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely idea to share a little soundtrack of your days, and what beautiful choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this. It makes getting up in the morning so much more enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family is lovely. I found your blog a week ago and I'm almost sure I've reached from now until the very beginning. Such a joy to look at! I very much love the mixes. They are mixes I would create and are great for listening to at work! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morgan, thank you so much! I am realizing that this is super late in getting back to you but I've been wanted to create another mix and I noticed I never replied to ya! Glad you love it. :) xx Amanda

      Delete