2.02.2014

monthly captures // january


january, you took our family toward the sunshine and helped us see the importance in slowing down. you gave us lots of snuggly snuggles, heaps of last minute soups, and aways a hot mug chock full of fluffy mallows.  it feels like you flew by, but in looking back at these beautiful moments captured, it is clear you indeed gave us so very much.

for more captures in january, you can follow me here on instagram.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. I love how you capture the mundane and make it look so sublime :)
    -Misty @ www.momistabeginnings.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely feed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your feed is always so good :)
    lu x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not on instagram- heck, I don't even have a smartphone, but your pictures always make me swoon! So wonderful that you find the beauty in everyday life. You're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photographs.
    Love the earthy tones in them <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh, your feed is only my VERY favorite.

    ReplyDelete