1. playing so good by herself on a quiet saturday.
2. a little boy who loves his booties & mamaroo.
3. thank you writing.
4. a long view.
5. sibling cuddles.
6. sunday morning in our bed.
7. all tucked in the corner.
8. a candle always lit.
9. smiley boy.
10. snowflake silhouettes.
11. indoor garden.
12. mailing christmas cheer to sweet friends.
Looks like a perfect weekend! Your little guy is getting so big - what a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteblankets, candles, and babes. looks like my weekends at home.
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are like art... you have a way of capturing the simple and making it look so beautiful. Well done, Mama!
ReplyDeleteOh what happy little life snapshots! I agree that it's usually those tiny life moments that are so savory and grand. So happy I popped over :]
ReplyDeleteOh what lovely little life snapshots! I agree that it's usually those tiny moments that are so savory and grand. So happy I popped over :]
ReplyDeletethese pictures are so precious, amanda! i love stella with her elephants.
ReplyDeleteI looked all over Mexico for an animal garland like the one Stella is playing with - any idea where I might find one? Or what to search for on Etsy?? Thanks love!!
ReplyDeletei found it at world market! they have all different colors and patterns which makes each one very special. :)
Deletexx, amanda
What cozy looking snapshots! I'm expecting my first little one in April and these peaceful family glimpses make me so excited to have quiet days in with my newborn and husband.
ReplyDeleteWhere did you find the striped shoes from that your little man is wearing in the second photo?
All pure beauty
ReplyDelete