hooray for a holiday giveaway! hopefully you are still in your jammies like us and are on or nearing your second cup of coffee. so let's get on with this darling tee shirt giveaway. WhoopTee is a rad company based way across our good ol' state of missouri in st. louis. they create custom shirts with your design on them at super affordable prices. today they are bringing you a pretty wonderful giveaway for three, yes three, lucky readers to win this shirt i designed. i had had so much fun working with them on this little project. and come on now, who doesn't love an oversized bow? ps. there is free shipping until january 28!
to enter the giveaway:
-you must be a GFC follower of my blog
-leave a comment on how you would wear this bow tie tee shirt
-leave a comment on how you would wear this bow tie tee shirt
extra entries (choose one per additional entry):
- visit whoopee's website


I would wear it with jeans.
ReplyDeleteI could wear this shirt with anything! Dressed down or dressed up! So incredibly cute.
ReplyDeleteI would wear it with my new bright blue skinnies!
ReplyDeleteI would probably wear it with jeans. But occasionally I'd dress it up with a skirt and blazer. Such a cute design!
ReplyDeleteI could wear this so many ways.. I love graphic tees! I could wear it with a cute yellow skirt that has a floral pattern on it, with brown oxfords and tights for colder days.
ReplyDeleteLove this top! I would wear it with a high waist pencil skirt and some high tops!
ReplyDeleteI am in LOVE with this tee. I foresee myself wearing it with skinny jeans in bright blue color or red ones. I would pair it with navy blue salt water sandals which I am planning on buying in March for my birthday. Thank you for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI saw this on Instagram and had to come over. I love what you designed! I am now a follower of your blog. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI am now following you on Pinterest :)
ReplyDeleteI'd wear it with jeans and a cardi. Too cute!
ReplyDeleteAbbey
abonwheels@gmail.com
I would wear it in a box
ReplyDeleteI would wear it with a fox
I would wear it in my house
I would wear it with a mouse
I would wear it here or there
Gosh I would wear it anywhere
I would wear while eating green eggs with ham
I would even share it with Sam I Am
- And with some red Minnie's and flip flops ;)
Very cute! I'd wear it like you did - with a colourful skirt. Or else perhaps with a pair of light denim... for the more casual look.
ReplyDeleteI also saw this on Instagram and had to hop over. (Lovely blog.)
ReplyDeleteI would wear it with my black "leather" skinnies and ankle boots.
The bow would lend a feminine touch to the leather look.
And pink lipstick.
Done.
(I also started following on Pinterest.)
ReplyDeleteLOVE this so much! I would wear it in the Spring tucked into a floral skirt!
ReplyDeletep.s. i already follow you on pinterest! Heading over to twitter now!
DeleteI entered all the ways I could! followed, tweeted, you name it!
ReplyDeleteI would wear that cute bow t one of two ways with boyfriend jeans cuffed up, tons of glam jewelry and leopard suede heels, or tucked into a pencil skirt with a sweet cardigan! hope I win! :-)
I would wear the shirt with lighter jeans rolled with neon yellow manolos :-)
ReplyDeleteI would wear the shirt with a fun skirt (peplum, leather, tulle) I would wear leggings and a short wedged boot! For my jewelry I would wear a bow ring and bracelet. Why not add a bow to your hair?? Bows are so feminine and chic. I love this giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI would wear this with a high waisted floral skirt, ankle boots, and my tan leather biker jacket to a concert at the park in downtown Nashville! Or for the spring (oh how I'm dying for warmer weather) with a long, maxi skirt and strappy sandals with a big floppy hat. Oh....how cute it is!
ReplyDeleteI already follow ya on Pinterest, and Instagram (duh, right? Haha) and I don't have twitter!
I would wear it with high waisted jeans.
ReplyDeleteRae
rhtfld@gmail.com
i'd wear it with my favorite skinnies for a casual look. :)
ReplyDeletefollowed you on pinterest :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI would wear it tucked into a cute skirt, with some bright tights{so pretty much how you wore it}! :)
ReplyDeletefollowed you on Pinterest. :)
ReplyDeletevisited whoopees website. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my! THANK YOU! I will email you. I'm so thrilled!
ReplyDelete