10.04.2012

our mornings, in novel form


as the dawn's light creeps in slowly, inching upward towards the horizon on those cool october mornings, it's always so easy for her to crawl back under those soft, fleecy covers and snuggle up to the warm body clinging to her side.  

"just call in," he effortlessly says with a grin, squeezing her tighter.  

"sure, babe.  i'll call in and we can snooze the day away, all nestled in our cozy bed...here in this position."  

"like two puzzle-pieces locked together?" he says softly into the crook of  her neck.  

"exactly," she whispers back, with a knowing smile.  

and together, fingers interlocked, they both decide to get up and start their day.

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute :) I wish my mornings were like this! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh! I can't wait to read chapter 2!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! And I'm so envious of your handwriting, you definitely don't have "teacher" handwriting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super adorable :3
    I'm so glad to meet another Kansas City-area blogger!

    ReplyDelete