...because every little girl needs a pair. these itty bitty feet in these hot pink jellies just tickle this mama's happy button like no other!
do you remember your first pair of jellies growing up?
and be sure to check out more pink goodness over at the paper mama!

HA HA HA how could I forget? Love it!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! I definitely remember having a pair or two of these when I was little. I thought I was the cat's meow with them. I think I had a pink pair and a clear-colored pair, and they each had glitter on them. They were great!
ReplyDeleteha...i totally had the clear ones with glitter too and thought i was awesome. :)
Deletexo, amanda
jellies remind me so much of my childhood- I lived in them. Wish I could find a pair now! ha. xo
ReplyDeletewell i bought saltwaters for the same reason i want jellies..they remind me of being a little girl! i lived in mine too...all summer long, like my swimsuit :)
Deletexo, amanda
I totally remember jellie's!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for my daughter to have her first pair!
can't get enough of this! so, so cute. i need 'em in my size too ; )
ReplyDeleteoh goodness! so cute! Jellies are the best!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower! (via The Paper Mama blogs)!
What an incredibly cute blog!!! Your baby girl is so cute. I love tiny feet, especially tiny feet in cute shoes.
ReplyDeletethank you, jessie! baby footsies are the best :)
Deletexo, amanda
Oh my goodness, those jellies and those tiny toes are just the cutest. I've yet to buy my little girl her first pair of jellies, thanks for reminding me.
ReplyDeletexx http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com