1. morning snuggles with my favorite.
2. nap time in mama's bed.
3. brunch at you say with my sweet gals friends.
4. feeding the ducks after church at loose park.
5. rose cheeks and cheerios.
6. stella the cat, basking in the sun.
7. that time i got all fancy for a rec dinner.
8. eating granola in our bed on a lazy saturday.
9. doing preschool at home.
10. his favorite place to play is on the couch these days.
11. theodore giving his sis all the loves.
12. curious george, doing his thing.
13. feeling our little plum kick together, in matching dresses that remind us of summer.
These are really, really gorgeous snippets :) I'm just fawning over your home!
ReplyDeleteCircus & Bloom
♥♥♥
So lovely
ReplyDeletelove the candid shots! love the big sister love, too. lots of that going on in my house as well. beautiful life!
ReplyDeleteThe first photo is absolutely gorgeous, as are the rest of them if I'm honest :)
ReplyDeleteLove those little feet in the first photo.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful photos! Your home looks lovely too! And those matching dresses! I want one haha!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
xo
April | April Everyday
I love these photos because they don't all pop up on your instagram. You lead such a lovely life. Also, my in laws finally named their new kitten (their other cat is named Stella and the cat that recently passed was named Theo). This little guy's name is Bo. I don't think you'll be naming your new baby Bo, but who knows!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing the Canada geese on the frozen pond, that and your stunning dress! x
ReplyDeleteI love those mornings.
ReplyDelete/Avy
http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com
♥
you have the most LOVELY photos and home!
ReplyDeletexo, Kendall + Kelsey || The Radiant Life Blog