...friday!
goodness it's been one long, draining week. but it's almost over! and now it's time for stella to get ever so spoiled by her eagerly awaiting nanas and papas. and as for her mama and dada, we are sure looking forward to some much needed down time with perhaps an hour or two extra of sleep {fingers crossed}.
now, off i go to make a giant packing list because i've been a tad forgetful as of late. it will be quite a challege trying to fit everything from stella's room into my tiny duffel bag. well, it sure seems like everything considering she goes through about 3 outfits a day and has 500 favorite toys right now. seriouly, this girl has one "healthy" metabolism to say the least! and here's a question to my mama readers out there: it is just me that tends to overpack for their little one? i mean, you gotta be prepared...right? that includes everything down to the possibility we might need gas drops, even though we haven't used them in, say, 5 months. but you never know! and as for myself, as long as i have my toothbrush and some contact solution, i'm callin' it good and hitting the road north bound with my three of my most favorites.
now, off i go to make a giant packing list because i've been a tad forgetful as of late. it will be quite a challege trying to fit everything from stella's room into my tiny duffel bag. well, it sure seems like everything considering she goes through about 3 outfits a day and has 500 favorite toys right now. seriouly, this girl has one "healthy" metabolism to say the least! and here's a question to my mama readers out there: it is just me that tends to overpack for their little one? i mean, you gotta be prepared...right? that includes everything down to the possibility we might need gas drops, even though we haven't used them in, say, 5 months. but you never know! and as for myself, as long as i have my toothbrush and some contact solution, i'm callin' it good and hitting the road north bound with my three of my most favorites.
my mexican coke and i wish you and yours a happy weekend!

aren't the weekends the best?! :) Too bad it is almost over! Loving your red lips!
ReplyDeleteyes, they are!! and I'm diggin your ruby reds on your lovely blog, too!
Deletep.s. I have been dying to try some LUSH products, I had no idea they had a store in Utah?! I need to go!
ReplyDeleteYUM!! We love Mexican Coke in our house. It's too delish. You look adorable!
ReplyDeleteHope your weekend was WONDERFUL! :) I ALWAYS overpack for my little one. Okay, let's be honest, I overpack for myself too. I am such a planner. ;)
ReplyDeleteThis is my first time to your cute blog...loving it already! Can't wait to follow along and read more. :)
Overpack we did, AGAIN! lol. Oh well, us planning mamas are just prepared! Thank you for your sweet comment! I just popped over to your blog, and I must say, what a little slice of happiness :)
Deleteaw, yay! hope you had the relaxing weekend that you were deserving, and all that extra sleep! happy easter!!
ReplyDeletexo TJ